- Hours & Pricing
- Events & Fundraisers
- About Us
Jump 2 Hours/Day for up to 90% off! Memberships are valid for 30 consecutive days from date of purchase. $50/jumper. 30 Day memberships will be sold May 1 through August 31, 2019.
Jump 2 Hours/Day ALL SUMMER LONG! Memberships are valid June 1 - August 31, 2019. $99/jumper.
We encourage you to use your pass as often as possible - always make sure to check in at the front desk. Please read below for details regarding your membership. Feel free to contact us at (847)608-0600 or firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions.
* Memberships are valid during our Open Jump hours. Kiddos 6 and under may also use their membership during Toddler Time.
* Memberships are not valid during Epic Nights (Fridays & Saturdays 8pm - 11pm).
* Membership holders may jump for up to two hours per day using their pass. Additional hours of jump time for the membership holder may be purchased for $6 on weekdays and $7 on the weekends.
* All jumpers must wear Epic Air Grip Socks each time you jump ($2/pair).
* Please see our website for holiday hours and summer hours.
* Rewards points are not earned during membership visits.
* Members are required to have a picture taken through Epic Air's point of sale system for identification purposes.
* Memberships cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
* Memberships cannot be transferred to another guest.
* Epic Air reserves the right to revoke a membership at anytime without refund if the jumper violates Epic Air's safety rules, violates Epic Air's commitment to being a family friendly environment, or if membership is used by anyone other than the original membership holder.
* Membership program is for a limited time only and is subject to change or stop. Anyone with a purchased membership will be able to use their membership through it's expiration date should program change or stop.
Epic Air Memberships do not automatically renew. To purchase your next membership please contact Epic Air or stop by during regular business hours!
We had a BLAST last night at our daughter's 9th birthday party! Our host, Taylor was so cute and so much fun! She totally ran the whole thing smoothly. I can tell she enjoys her job and playing with the kiddos, which is very important at place like this. We've done parties for our daughter at other Jumping places before, and the host barely spoke to anyone, which can be a drag. Taylor really did everything for us. All we had to do was talk with the other parents and enjoy the party! She even jumped with the kiddos! We'll probably do her 10th birthday party there too, and we'll be back this winter to jump some more!
We have been to epic air several times and have had couple birthday parties as well in the past and every time has been wonderful! From the moment we got there the host Julio was incredible! He greeted us with such an amazing attitude and made sure that not only my daughter but all her little friends had a wonderful time!
In our mail today we got a thank you note from Julio the host, what a sweet gesture and very well appreciated!
" Our Party Host Savannah was great with all of the kids in our party! She was polite, helpful, and well organized. She made my job so much easier, which gave me the opportunity to take photos and enjoy the experience vs. worrying about having to tend to everyone. Thank you Savannah!"
I really love this place. As a nanny the age gap can always range in what to do with the kids. At Epic Air I find everything. My 2 year old boy loves the new ball shooting enclosure. Of course the older boys love the dodge ball, and the girls are out flipping all over the place. The concession stand has a lot to offer as well.
My teenage son and his friends really love to come here! Their Friday night deal is easier on my wallet and a great way for boys to get all their stress out from a long week at school. Playing dodge ball with your kids is a great way to take any frustrations out on them without actually hurting anyone! 🙂 We really, really love the foam pit, it's exhausting but exhilarating. Very fun place! It is a fun way to keep them occupied and know where they are but they can feel independent without parents hanging all over them telling them to be careful.